As we age, we spend a lot of time hoping that certain things don’t “shrink” too much.
Believe it or not, some people actually get SHORTER as they get older!
But that’s not the worst of it.
Because of all the things that can shrink over time – from your height to your savings — none is as important as your BRAIN.
You want to keep that as BIG as possible!
Now, I know what you must be thinking. Your brain can’t really be shrinking… can it?
But according to several recent reports – including one published in Science Magazine – it’s true.
In fact, by age 70, your brain could be 10 percent smaller than it was at 60. And by 80? You could lose yet another 10 percent.
How much it shrinks and how fast it happens differs from person to person. But once your brain starts shrinking, it has trouble soaking up new information.
That means that your thinking can become cloudy. And you could lose your precious memories.
But according to the latest science, you CAN put the brakes on it. You may even be able to “reactivate” the shrunken parts of your brain… and practically FEEL your brain REGROWING!
Here are five of the latest science-backed ways to boost your brain’s size AND power:
1. Pump up your brain size by pumping some iron! A study last year showed that building up your muscles can also beef up your brain, as weight-bearing exercise can literally thicken your cerebral cortex, the memory and concentration factory in your brain! And if you’re not ready to become a senior weightlifting champ, regular yoga sessions may do the trick as well.
2. Stay away from a class of drugs known as anticholinergics – which includes allergy meds – as they’ve been associated with SMALLER BRAINS in folks who take them.
3. Limit your exposure to pollutants and toxic chemicals as much as possible, and use natural detoxifiers like glutathione (the “master antioxidant”) or the potent amino acid NAC (a well-known glutathione producer).
4. Take omega-3 fatty acids (found in oily fish like salmon and mackerel, as well as fish oil supplements) and curcumin (a compound found in turmeric), which are both known to protect your brain from wasting away.
5. Bulk up on brain-boosters like gingko biloba and, as I share with you in the June issue of my Nutrition & Healing newsletter, a botanical medicine from South Africa called Zembrin. You can find both of these “neuro-nutrients” in my brand-new breakthrough formula NeuroBrin, available now from my team at Real Advantage Nutrients. Supplies are limited, so claim your bottle today.