Brain Health Supplements Market Size Worth $10.7 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global brain health supplements market size is expected to reach USD 10.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period. Growing health concerns over depression, anxiety, anti-aging, and sleep recovery issues among consumers, along with rise in the disposable income, are driving the market over the forecast period. Booming dietary supplements industry on account of health concerns mainly in developed countries is further expected to propel the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, the herbal extract segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period
- Based on application, memory enhancement dominated the global market with 26.1% share of the overall revenue in 2018
- North America dominated the global market in 2018, which constituted 39.3% share in terms of revenue. This trend is projected to continue over the next few years
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness growth due to increasing disposable income in India, South Korea, China, and Japan
- The industry is highly competitive in nature owing to presence of main players including Cephalon, Inc.; Nootrobox, Inc.; Purelife Bioscience Co Ltd.; Nootrico; and Peak Nootropics
- Various manufacturers are concentrating on new product launches, capacity expansion, and technological innovation to estimate existing and future demand patterns from upcoming product segments.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Brain Health Supplements Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Natural Molecules, Herbal Extract), By Application (Memory Enhancement, Attention & Focus), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/brain-health-supplements-market
Nutritional benefits such as vitamins and minerals offered by the brain health supplements can reduce stress levels and offer protection against depression, anxiety, and dementia, thereby driving the market. Dementia can lead to anesthesia and depression in humans, therefore these products help to maintain the mental health of the consumers.
The product demand is attributed to the presence of a number of ingredients in the product such as vitamin D, bacopa monnieri, vitamin B12, vinpocetine, antioxidants, and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These ingredients provide brain health benefits such as concentration level, memory enhancement, focus and attention, thereby driving the demand for the product.
The market in North America is anticipated to grow due to rise in the sales of herbal products, along with increasing product launches. Growing health awareness among consumers, along with surge in the educational and promotional activities for the consumers, is anticipated to boost the growth in the region. Moreover, increase in the number of fitness clubs, fitness centers, and fitness programs and classes for mental and brain health issues is likely to augment the demand for brain health supplements over the forecast period.
Growing interest for the healthy and natural ingredients in the product among youth due to their various health benefits will fuel the demand in the market. Strategies such as expansion of geographical reach and product launches are adopted by companies to increase sales and improve product development. The market is recognized by a few initiatives, such as limited extension, mergers and acquisitions, and online sales and development endeavored by the key players in the business, including Cephalon, Inc.; Nootrobox, Inc.; Purelife Bioscience Co Ltd.; Nootrico; Peak Nootropics; and SupNootropic Biological Technology Co Ltd.
Grand View Research has segmented the global brain health supplements market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Brain Health Supplements Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Natural Molecules
- Herbal Extract
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Brain Health Supplements Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Memory Enhancement
- Attention & Focus
- Depression & Mood
- Sleep & Recovery
- Anti-aging & Longevity
- Brain Health Supplements Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Colostrum Market – Rising popularity of these products for boosting muscle strength, lean mass gains, endurance, fat burning, and strengthening the immunity, especially among bodybuilders is projected to remain a favorable factor.
- Food Service Disposables Market – The global food service disposables market size was valued at USD 56.5 billion in 2018. Shifting trend towards consumption of ready to eat food is fueling the growth of the market.
- Frozen Dessert Market – Increasing demand for frozen dessert products across the globe owing to change in consumer tastes and health consciousness is one of the major reasons for the market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.