Memo From HablaCuba.com: Super Bono for Cubacel Recharges is Back From…
Super bonuses for international top ups to Cuba placed on HablaCuba.com.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) June 24, 2018
Human memory works nothing like a computer, so people forget. So what? It’s only natural… But what if they forgot to top up their family’s mobiles last Cubacel promo? No worries, HablaCuba.com comes up with a solution: Super Bono will back, as generous as usual:
25 CUC sent– They get 55 CUC
30 CUC sent – They get 60 CUC
40 CUC – They get 100 CUC
50 CUC – They get 110 CUC
60 CUC – They get 150 CUC
The promo is valid starting June 25 until June 30. The promotional balance may be used for all services available to prepaid users like domestic and international calls, SMS, MMS, including SMS entumovil and Data (Nauta). Promotional bonus will expire on July 25th 2018 at 23:59 Cuba time. (If bonus from previous promotions still exist, the new expiration date will be July 25th, 2018).
Special bonus for HablaCuba.com users: 3 fun facts about forgetting
1. Sleep is important to memory. Although scientists don’t know exactly how it affects the brain, it has been shown that sleep aids storage and retrieval of long-term memories.
2. Scientific research has shown that the human brain starts remembering things from the womb—memory begins to work 20 weeks after conception.
3. Many people associate memory loss with aging. However, the memory loss we see the older we get is generally because we tend to exercise our brains less as we age.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, in order to help them gain access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected. HablaCuba.com offers a great solution for keeping a close relationship with everyone living back home in Cuba, due to:
- the customer-focused approach, based on safe and easy to use services
- the frequent special offers: bonuses on international top ups or discounts on international calls
- the great Customer Service available 24/7, both in English and in Spanish.
Or, as customers put it: "Your consumer friendly instructions make it easy to cross borders and communicate with friends and family like it should be.” (HablaCuba.com customer).
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.