DAVIE, Fla. (PRWEB) April 18, 2019
Arnet Pharmaceutical Corporation launched its Cognitive Support Line, Dr. Max, focusing on enhancing energy, concentration, memory, relaxation and restful sleep to support a healthy mind and body. The single and synergistic ingredients included in each product were formulated to provide mental clarity, focus and vitality.
The portfolio includes a total of ten products designed to cover the different needs people can have during daily life due to excess work, stress, or activities. The products in this innovative line are Neuro Brew, Nootropic Energy, MCT Oil, Awake, Luminous, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Sleep, Ginko Biloba and Sweet Dreams.
Neuro Brew, Nootropic Energy, Awake and Luminous are formulas created to boost mental and physical energy as well as brain function. Sleep and Sweet Dreams, on the other hand, provide a relaxed mind and body as well as deep sleep. MCT Oil and Ashwagandha help improve mental performance. Finally, the portfolio offers the well-known Ginkgo Biloba for supporting memory capabilities.
“The market for memory and cognitive health is promising with upward trends. People of all ages are looking for cognitive health benefits. Young people are trying to enhance attention, focus and concentration, while older people are looking for products that improve memory function,” says Manuel Tabacinic, VP of Sales and Operations for Arnet Pharmaceutical Corporation.
All natural supplements included in “Dr. Max, Cognitive Line”, are manufactured with high quality ingredients that have been in the market for years, as well as others actives that are supported by strong research and have demonstrated effectiveness at enhancing memory and cognitive functions. (For more information, visit https://arnetusa.com/cognitive/)
“At Vitafoods 2018 and CPhI Worldwide 2018, we have been showing and offering 'Dr. Max, Cognitive Line.' Our visitors were engaged with this complete private label brand that support memory and cognitive health benefits depending on the need of the person. They also know that they are formulas that have been already tested. We are sure this category will be very successful and accepted by our customers,” says Tabacinic.
About Arnet Pharmaceutical Corp
Since 1972, Arnet Pharmaceutical has been researching, manufacturing and selling natural products worldwide. We are a contract manufacturing and private label organization recognized internationally for our excellent quality and service. In our state-of-the-art 85,000 square feet facility located in Davie, Florida we manufacture the highest quality natural supplements with the finest ingredients. For more information, visit http://www.arnetusa.com
Related medicine news :
1. Theresa Caputo Tickets in Kalamazoo at Wings Stadium, Saenger Theatre in New Orleans, Kiva Auditorium in Albuquerque and Rapid City at Don Barnett Arena Now Available
2. Arnett to Lead Delaware’s Sarah Moore Health Care Center
3. Biopharmaceuticals - A Global Market Overview
4. Pharmaceutical Excipients Market (Fillers, Binders, Lubricants, Preservatives) 2018 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
5. TraceLink and Optel Vision Collaborate for End-to-End Pharmaceutical Serialization, ePedigree and Global Track & Trace Solution
6. OTC Pharmaceuticals - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
7. Actos Bladder Cancer Allegation Lawyer: Resource4thePeople Reports New Cases Involving Cancer Claims Filed against Takeda Pharmaceuticals
8. Fem Med Formulas Announces an Exclusive License Agreement with NewBridge Pharmaceuticals
9. Smart Fog, Inc. Introduces Ultra Clean Commercial Humidifier for the Pharmaceutical Industry
10. Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine/Radiopharmaceutical Market Worth $825 Million By 2017 - New Report by MarketsandMarkets
11. Database tracks toxic side effects of pharmaceuticals